1. Rise Service level from 80 to 90%
A 2 million USD annual increase.
2. Inventory Reliability to 99%
Which means more service level to all of our customers.
3. Real Time Information (Company with several POS).
- Consolidate Purchases so company can negotiate volume, 0.7 million dollars during first year.
- Value information to decision makers in the company: Sales, Purchasing, Owners.
4. Rotation in products/ Expiration Date (so the product doesn’t get damaged in your Warehouse).
In a company that has a 40 million invoicing, if the 1% is damaged, it means a loss of 400,000 USD.
5. Expiration date
Maintains a strict rotation in foods, drinks, pharmaceuticals, etc.
6. Human resources productivity
Users are directed via Mobile devices, no paperwork, avoiding errors, confusion, and time saving in the Operation. Usually a warehouse can be operated by 20% less people or increases productivity in the same percentage. Numbers showed us $40,000 USD savings a year.